08 February 2009

Wage Slavery - For Men Only

There's a desperate post on the MenAreBetterThanWomen forum.

A man has fallen behind on his child support.

The amount he owes today is so large, he can only afford to pay the interest when he is working. The payments are garnished directly from his pay cheque. When he is not working, compounding interest grows the outstanding debt.

He pays $400 per month, interest-only. His children are 24 and 25 years old. Even though his payments are no longer in support of children, the debt carries the full legal weight of a child support obligation.

Gentlemen, let's be clear on this situation.

You may be jailed for falling behind on your payments.

The amount you owe accumulates even when you are in jail.

Being jailed may cause you to lose your job.

The amount you owe accumulates even when you are unemployed.

Bankruptcy will not remove your debt.

Payments are garnished directly from your wages.

The US Gov't will not issue you a passport.

You cannot leave the country.

This is not indentured servitude because an indentured servant is only required to work for a limited term specified in a signed contract.

This is wage slavery.

Here is the original post from MABTW:
Everyone is SO naive- you don't even know what's going on- you are all IGNORANT. OK maybe SOME of you know- like Newly Single.. Here's my situation- I fell behind in my child support payments & then they slapped me with a JUDGEMENT 10 years ago that has interest that builds up every day - I have to pay 400 dollars a month until I die- yanked straight out of my check- garnished. Yea, and my children are 24 & 25! The sorry ass bitch mother won't let it go (of course) and she thinks it's 'right' because the it's the law. I've been having to pay 400.00 for 10 years now and it only is enough to pay off the interest evey month- it has now blown up to $75,000 because of times when I was unemployed etc., and god knows what else they are doing to increase it- and it's on my credit- no one is going to even talk to me about a loan of any kind EVER! I have NO recourse - I have talked to the BEST lawyers in 2 states and they tell me I am FUCKED because of the LAWS in the U.S. I can't get arrested any more if I fall behind but it's destroyed my credit and my life. Good luck having children.

And THEN eveyone you tell this to thinks your either crazy or stupid -but THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE STUPID- "Durr, that's not right- you don't have to pay child support after your kids turn 18"- Yes, but if you fall BEHIND you're fucked and they will even garnish my Social Security when I'm 65! It's a fact and it's the LAW- get familiar with it gentlemen- it's your very possible future if you have a family.

Go ahead ask away- tell me I'm stupid or crazy- I'll fucking scan in the judgment and show it to you- I don't give a fuck- what else can they possibly do to fuck me over any worse?!? At least I might be helping one guy on here to avoid the HELL that I have to live with.

And for anyone here that wants to call me a 'deadbeat dad' ...DEADBEAT FUCKING DAD?!?!? FUCK YOU! YOU TRY PAYING MONEY THAT YOU DON"T HAVE! GET BACK TO ME LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment